Funded by Erasmus+, TrainLead aims to support school teachers in South Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece and Romania) who wish to become future school leaders by strengthening their leadership skills and competences, increasing their confidence and resilience and equipping them with the knowledge, skills and competences in order to improve the educational lives for the children and young people in their schools.
The project will do this by:
- designing a learning outcomes framework in school leadership;
- developing a 5-month multilingual training programme in educational leadership;
- developing an online multilingual community learning space for conducting the training programme;
- training 10 online mentors from 6 partner countries to support the implementation of the training programme;
- engaging 20 senior teachers from Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece and Romania in a 5-month pilot test of the training programmes;
- disseminating project activities and results across teachers’ communities in 6 partner countries through a series of demonstration events and social media campaign.